By K. L. Mittal, Tanweer Ahsan
This entire ebook will supply either basic and utilized elements of adhesion referring to microelectronics in one and simply obtainable resource. one of the themes to be lined include;
- Various theories or mechanisms of adhesion
- Surface (physical or chemical) characterization of fabrics because it relates to adhesion
- Surface cleansing because it relates to adhesion
- Ways to enhance adhesion
- Unraveling of interfacial interactions utilizing an array of pertinent techniques
- Characterization of interfaces / interphases
- Polymer-polymer adhesion
- Metal-polymer adhesion (metallized polymers)
- Polymer adhesion to varied substrates
- Adhesion of skinny films
- Adhesion of underfills
- Adhesion of molding compounds
- Adhesion of other dielectric materials
- Delamination and reliability concerns in packaged devices
- Interface mechanics and crack propagation
- Adhesion size of skinny motion pictures and coatings
Read or Download Adhesion in Microelectronics PDF
Similar microelectronics books
Content material: review of environmental specialist structures / Judith M. Hushon -- luck components for specialist platforms / Dan Yurman -- Verification and validation of environmental professional platforms / Mark Stunder -- Neural networks and environmental purposes / Joseph Schmuller -- professional platforms to aid environmental sampling, research, and knowledge validation / Ramon A.
Interfacing PIC Microcontrollers, second variation is a smart introductory textual content for these beginning out during this box and as a resource reference for more matured engineers. Martin Bates has drawn upon two decades of expertise of training microprocessor platforms to provide a publication containing an exceptional stability of thought and perform with quite a few operating examples all through.
Designing PCBs is made more straightforward with assistance from modern day refined CAD instruments, yet many businesses' requisites don't justify the purchase expense and studying curve linked to really good PCB layout software program. published Circuit Board layout utilizing AutoCAD is helping layout engineers and scholars get the main out in their AutoCAD pc, displaying information and methods to enhance your layout technique.
A whole, Hands-on consultant to Programmable common sense Controllers Programmable good judgment Controllers: commercial keep watch over bargains a radical creation to PLC programming with concentrate on real-world business procedure automation purposes. The Siemens S7-1200 PLC configuration and the TIA Portal are used in the course of the e-book.
- Copper Interconnect Technology
- Metal-Induced Crystallization: Fundamentals and Applications
- PIC Microcontroller Projects in C. Basic to Advanced
- Trusted Platform Module Basics: Using TPM in Embedded Systems
- Inside Solid State Drives (SSDs)
Additional resources for Adhesion in Microelectronics
60. 61. 62. 63. r. study of an adduct of n-propylamine and 1,2-epoxy butane, Spectrochim. Acta, 40B, 847–851 (1985). S. D. Senturia, Polyimides in microelectronics, in: Polymers for High Technology, Electronics and Photonics, M. J. Bowden and S. R. ), pp 428–436, American Chemical Society, Washington DC (1987). R. D. Ramsier and P. N. Henriksen, Vibrational spectroscopy of phthalimides adsorbed on alumina: Models for polyimide adhesion, Appl. Spectroscopy, 44, 37–41 (1990). E. P. Plueddemann, Silane Coupling Agents, Plenum, New York (1982).
C. Horley, R. R. Mallik, D. P. Oxley, R. G. Pritchard, S. Reynolds, and C. R. Werrett, The application of inelastic electron tunnelling spectroscopy to adhesive bonding, Intl. J. Adhesion Adhesives, 5, 59–65 (1985). 44. S. Affrossman, N. M. D. Brown, R. A. Pethrick, and V. K. , 16, 469–473 (1983). 45. N. M. D. Brown, R. J. Turner, S. Affrossman, I. R. Dunkin, R. A. Pethrick, and C. J. Shields, Adsorption of simulated epoxy resin fragments: IETS and matrix Study of Molecular Bonding or Adhesion 46.
The compound was introduced onto alumina by spin-coating from a dilute solution in benzene followed by repeated degassing under vacuum to remove excess unreacted amine. 6 (a) RAIR spectrum of 5-oxoazelaic acid (molecular structure as inset) spincoated from a dilute solution in ethanol onto aluminum oxide. Carboxylic acids are known to chemisorb on alumina via acid-base reactions of the carboxylic acid group with the amphoteric surface. For the solution concentration used here, the surface coverage of 5-oxoazelaic acid is nominally one monolayer and the molecules are closely packed and adsorbed on the surface via one of the carboxylic acid groups.
- Download The Anthology of Really Important Modern Poetry: Timeless by Ross Petras, Kathryn Petras PDF
- Download Into The Nano Era: Moore's Law Beyond Planar Silicon CMOS by Howard Huff PDF